ISU is now accepting applications for Chairs, Teaching Associates, Staff, as well as Activity Proposals from ISU Faculty, ISU community, and other interested space professionals for its 2021 SSP to be hosted at the University of Granada, in Spain from 28 June – 27 August 2021.
Applications will only be accepted through the ISU Involve Platform (involve.isunet.edu). Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
To respond to this open call, please follow these steps:
1. Read the attached documents. This is important, even if you have applied/participated in the SSP before. There are changes and updates, including the new Team Project descriptions for 2021.
• SSP21 Call for Chairs
• SSP21 Call for Staff and Teaching Associates (TAs)
• SSP21 Call for Activity Proposals
2. Using any web browser, open the link https://involve.isunet.edu to login to ISU Involve Platform.
a. If you have never logged into ISU Involve Platform before, click the “Create Account” button at the top right of the page. Provide your preferred e-mail address and then input a password, any password, but preferably one you can easily remember. We will use your preferred e-mail address to communicate with you. (If you are already an ISU community member, please be informed that your Involve credentials are NOT the same as your ISU credentials.)
b. If you have already created an account, log in with the e-mail address and self-selected password that you used to create your ISU Involve account. Remember: this account is separate from your ISU account.
3. Click on the “My Account” button located in the header and input/update your contact and background information. Save it.
4. On the main page, click on the associated button under the “Be a Chair”, “Be a TA or Staff”, or “Propose SSP Activities” sections.
5. Provide the information requested for the position(s) in which you are interested. Save your inputs.
6. Sign out when you are finished with the session.
7. You do not need to complete the entire form at once. You may return to ISU Involve Platform and log in to edit, update, or add to your response up until the deadline.
We are looking forward to your applications!