Space is a new and diverse industry that is evolving rapidly, as a transition from publicly funded space activities towards the "New Space Economy" is taking place. It is an industry that brings together scientific as well as practical applications influencing our daily life and the economy at large. This space EMBA is designed to support individuals involved in this enterprise who want to further develop their careers and their businesses.
Specifically, the course aims to provide participants with the following skills:
1. Application of accounting, financial, economic, management and marketing principles
in space organizations, to solve business problems.
2. Ability to relate this theoretical knowledge directly into the workplace.
3. In-depth understanding of the specific policy and legal frameworks governing
4. The ability to use effectively business management techniques in an international
5. The opportunity to generate and communicate ideas in an intercultural environment.
6. The skills to access and use business information efficiently and accurately.
7. Experience in marketing and the development of business plans to suit a range of
8. A basic knowledge of accounting principles.
9. Understanding of international space business and the specificities of the modern
10. Knowledge of the specific space project management techniques developed in
the space sector.
11. The opportunity to apply learning and research skills to produce, as part of their
final thesis, a thorough analysis of a business situation.
12. The ability and confidence to get more from themselves and from others, having
enhanced lifelong learning skills and personal development.