ISU SSP20 Call for Chairs, Teaching Associates, Staff, and Activity Proposals
ISU is now accepting applications for Chairs, Teaching Associates, Staff, as well as Activity Proposals from ISU Faculty, ISU community, and other interested space professionals for its 2020 SSP in Shenzhen University, in China from 22 June – 21 August 2020.
Applications will only be accepted through the ISU Involve Platform. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
- SSP20 Call for Chairs: 2 August 2019 by midnight GMT
- SSP20 Call for Staff and Teaching Associates (TAs): 15 September 2019 by midnight GMT
- SSP20 Call for Activity Proposals: 15 September 2019 by midnight GMT
IMPORTANT: The application deadlines are earlier than usual SSP calls, due to the longer visa procedures in China.
To respond to this open call, please follow these steps:
1. Read the details of the call you are interested in on the documents below. This is important, even if you have applied/participated in the SSP before. There are changes and updates, including the new Team Project descriptions for 2020.
- SSP20 Call for Chairs
- SSP20 Call for Staff and Teaching Associates (TAs)
- SSP20 Call for Activity Proposals
2. Using any web browser, open the link https://involve.isunet.edu to login to ISU Involve Platform.
a. If you have never logged into ISU Involve Platform before, click the "Create Account" button at the top right of the page. Provide your preferred e-mail address and then input a password, any password, but preferably one you can easily remember. We will use your preferred e-mail address to communicate with you. (If you are already an ISU community member, please be informed that your Involve credentials are separate from your ISU credentials.)
b. If you have already created an account, log in with the e-mail address and self-selected password that you used to create your ISU Involve account. Remember: this account is separate from your ISU account.
3. Click on the "My Account" button located in the header and input/update your contact and background information. Save it.
4. On the main page, click on the associated button under the "Be a Chair", "Be a TA or Staff", or "Propose SSP Activities" sections.
5. Provide the information requested for the position(s) in which you are interested. Save your inputs.
6. Sign out when you are finished with the session.
7. You do not need to complete the entire form at once. You may return to ISU Involve Platform and log in to edit, update, or add to your response up until the deadline.
If you have any questions about the INVOLVE platform, please contact ISU IT.
Please share this announcement with anyone you think might be interested. While we try our best to reach everyone in the ISU community and beyond, we inevitably miss a few. Do not hesitate to share.
We are looking forward to your applications.