International Space University Space Studies Program 2016 Session
Call for Chairs, Call for Teaching Associates & Staff, Call for Faculty & Visiting Lecturers; and Southern Hemisphere 2016 Call for Teaching Associate
ISU is now accepting applications for Chairs, Teaching Associates, Staff, Faculty and Visiting Lecturers for its 2016 Space Studies Program in Haifa, Israel 12 July- 1 September 2016, and for Teaching Associates for its 2016 Southern Hemisphere Space Studies Program in Adelaide, Australia 10 January- 13 February 2016.
IMPORTANT: Applications will only be accepted through the ISU Space Studies Program Involve online application form. The link is provided below. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
SSP16 Core, Department, and TP Chair Responses: 28 August 2015 by midnight GMT
SSP16 Staff, TA, Faculty and Visiting Lecturers: 25 September 2015 by midnight GMT
SHSSP Teaching Associates: 11 September 2015 by midnight GMT
To respond to this open call, please follow these steps:
1. Using any web browser, open the link: http://sspac.isunet.edu/involve/
2. Click on the "Calls for next SSP Chairs, Faculty, Staff, and TAs" link in the gray box. PLEASE READ THE CALLS FIRST! This is important, even if you have applied/participated in the SSP before. There are changes and updates, including the new Team Project descriptions for 2016.
3. After you have read the calls, please log in to ISU-SSP Involve.
a. If you have never logged into ISU-SSP Involve before, click the "Create my account" button at the bottom of the page. Provide your preferred e-mail address and then input a password, any password, but preferably one you can easily remember. We will use your preferred e-mail address to communicate with you.
b. If you have already created an account, log in with the e-mail address and self-selected password that you used to create your ISU-SSP Involve account. Remember: this account is separate from your ISU account.
4. Input your contact and background information. Save it.
5. Provide the information requested for the position(s) in which you are interested. Save your inputs.
6. Sign out when you are finished with the session.
7. You do not need to complete the entire form at once. You may return to ISU-SSP Involve and log in to edit, update, or add to your response up until the deadline.