The International Space University Space Studies Program 2015 Session will convene at the Ohio University (OHIO) in Athens, Ohio in the United States from June 8 to August 7, 2015.
IMPORTANT: Applications will only be accepted through the ISU Space Studies Program Involve online application form. The link is provided below. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
Core, Department, and TP Chair Responses: 25 August 2014 by midnight GMT
All others: 26 September 2014 by midnight GMT
To respond to this open call, please follow these steps:
1. Using any web browser, open the link: http://sspac.isunet.edu/involve/
2. Click on the "Calls for SSP15 Chairs, Faculty, Staff, and TAs" link in the gray box.
3. PLEASE READ THE CALLS. This is important, even if you have applied/participated in the SSP before. There are changes and updates, including the new Team Project descriptions for 2015.
4. After you have read the calls, please log in to ISU-SSP Involve.
a. If you have never logged into ISU-SSP Involve before, click the "Create my account" button at the bottom of the page. Provide your preferred e-mail address and then input a password, any password, but preferably one you can easily remember. We will use your preferred e-mail address to communicate with you.
b. If you have already created an account, log in with the e-mail address and self-selected password that you used to create your ISU-SSP Involve account.
5. Input your contact and background information. Save it.
6. Provide the information requested for the position(s) in which you are interested. Save your inputs.
7. Sign out when you are finished with the session.
8. You do not need to complete the entire form at once. You may return to ISU-SSP Involve and log in to edit , update, or add to your response up until the deadline.